Wednesday 24 October 2007

Life is not fair

So I am working at subway...but I am training in Olds, and I drive there with my boss every day except Friday this week...It has been good, but eventually I think we're going to run out of things to talk about...I think I'm going to start bringing a book, I hope thats not rude but it's not like he doesn't have to talk to me the whole rest of the day to train me...
Yesterday we found out that one of the kids from our town got in an accident driving home from a friends and is in ICU. The only reason I am writing about this is cause his brother, Dan Perks, died (the same summer as Stephen did) from a car accident. It is a pretty big deal in town cause his Dad is really well known and I just feel like it's not fair. Two sons. I feel like telling God that Josh has to be OK, and make a full recovery...
It's just not fair.

No comments: