Saturday 29 September 2007

the office

can I just tell you how extremely social I've been. I went to volley ball games, I peeked in at an alumni game too...which is far more intimidating to me, cause i could potentualy meet old classmates...awkward. Kinda funny though, no one showed up to the alumni game...awkward.
Then I have been out nites with my fab friends the bonney's...and tonight was an office party like no other....season 4...can i just say that the meer cat is NOT a mythical creature...as my bro-n-law so aptly put it; it's the 2cd display on the left on your way into the Africa exibit at the Calgary zoo. And yes, i am job hunting too. Well, at least I am contemplating what jobs I don't want...and then getting ready to apply for the ones that I don't know that I don't want but still have hope that they will surprise me...cause basically I'm looking at retail, or retail...ummmm where to sell stuff that IS the question. Oh and I also went to visit very intimidating people with my sis...they were nice...thats about all for now...tomorrow I go to church for the first time and try to explain my life one hundred times...oh and I get to tell people over and over that "yes, I'm still single"..."no, there is no young man yet"...and "no, I don't want to meet your nephew, cousin, friend, uncle or ex-boyfriend"...seriously, can people think of another way to break the ice than ask me about my relationship status? Why not ask me what I think is cool about placenta's? Anything...seriously!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Hey so what do you think is cool about placenta's? Enjoy job hunting. Isn't it the worst...

Kayla said...

So Mia what do you think about placentas please tell me all about it! Seriously love you!

Esther said...

Hey, Mia!
I'm in the same boat - job hunting (and single! although I don't get too many questions about it :) ) - and I officially completed my first med school application! yay!!! Right now I'm considering and working towards applying to work at a Group Home - you should do that too! :)

hadassah said...

yeah, or tell ppl how healthy it is to eat their own placentas!! :)