Monday 24 September 2007

Family fun dinner and we're actually related...

my family is funny. When we get together we take over the local oldfolks home where my grandies live and eat and watch the new generation run around 'oma and opa's house' which is the hallways of the Manor but it's their house as far as they're concerned.sometimes we even get them to stand still for a picture...
once again my Dad catches a steller moment of Kodak glory...I blame this on jet lag...
these are the men in my life...I live in their basement and they come down and visit and play with me...fun times...
In other news, I am looking for a job and unpacking all my midwifery books and painting my room. I was also asked to attend my friends birth and am sooooo excited. I went and visited her and got do do midwifery maneuvers and feel where the babe was...very cool.
and it's very cold in alberta...very cold...I don't know why i came back for winter...why do i do this to myself...

No comments: