Tuesday 14 August 2007

blob, blob, blob

someday i am going to write a book called, 'life is a gong show'...don't hold your breath though.

Ok, so back in pontianak, we walked thru the area where the Italian is, as well as the Hawaii...good eats...had satay for lunch and fries for supper...oh, and a whole lagi bar for 'I'm stressed and I want chocolate hour' (sorry andi will buy you another). I almost started in on the dodol but I guess the moment passed and the dodol lies safely wrapped for travel...
apparently I have started a food journal...but don't worry this one doesn't come with before and after pictures...or a story about discipline and exercise...I just like food...and the rempel blood in me likes to write about it as well!
shopping, spaing and thinking...and driving and driving and driving...that has been life over the past two days...
mums has been chauffeuring us around town; the spa we went to didn't have enough staff so I waited for an hour to get my hair dried by two different people.
What can I say, so far the people have made me happy, the food has transported me to another world, and the places have made me sad...pretty much if I was a weather system i would be all the extremes meeting and wreaking havoc...but I am me so i take it out on Dad...poor guy thinks I'm not enjoying myself, little does he realize that to enjoy anything I have to give free reign to all my emotional chaos and then just be...he is dealing rather well...well off to bed...

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Mia love the blog in the way that it is cute and makes me picture you just being you which I love. Makes me think of chocolate and your dad two constants in life. But I feel like we are going to be doing alot of processing when we all reunite. I want to know how you are doing becuase I love you? And can not believe you left here and went there and I feel like we all need a time to chill. I want to skype with you.