Monday 11 June 2007

some good ole days and a goodbye

This is Grace and her baby boy. She gave birth while I was away on holidays in April with mums and Dad. In May I went and visited her and saw the wee baby. Actually he was almost 8lbs when he was born-for a Philipino baby that is HUGE. His mum weighs about 100lbs pregnant so to me...it is a miracle and also you just can't help but saying, aiyah!
Turns out the girl next to her is her younger sister and i ended up doing a prenatal on her while I was visiting, we had a great time together-they remind me of my sisters-good times. Anyway i thought you should be updated on Grace.
Below is me and my birth partner for a majority of my birthing experience...we haven't been working together that long but when we did it was intense and busy and very rewarding to be doing things with someone who became a 'kindred spirit'. Now Linds is going back to Winnipeg and I will be trying to find another partner or going it alone until I finish up.

My sad face

2 comments:

Courtney said...

hey i'm glad you and lindsay got along so great. You are looking good

hadassah said...

the famous spiderman shirts...! :)