Friday 15 June 2007

the birth blob

So it's 3am in the morning and I am wiping down the birth mat in the bathroom after a birth and I am thinking, i am awake in the phils cleaning up after a birth with a cockroach. Then i stepped on it. And then I squealed and felt dumb...cause it's 3am and I'm being noisy and it's only a cockroach, I've just caught a baby and delivered a placenta and done all these seriously intense things and I'm squealing over a cockroach. So then i went back in the room and did the postpartum watch.


Oh, in the news...
Dianna has been dead for 10 years. And her sons are putting on a concert.
Billy Graham's wife died.
It's Father's Day soon...Dad I luv you!
random thoughts...
I am taking quizzes with my roomie...blogthings check it out...
apparently I am cut out to be a factory worker...seriously, If only I would have known!
oh and then I tried to make chocolate chip cookie dough cause who likes to be told they were ment to work on an assembly line and it tasted terrible...I think the brown sugar is responsible...so now it's in the garbage and I am really considering becoming a factory worker...there are alot of clothing outlet factories here...

4 comments:

Kayla said...

Do you sew Mia??? Maybe you could work in a dress factory... I need a dress!

Courtney said...

Hey thanks for commenting on my blog! Do the women their breastfeed for a long time, short time? How is it looked on there? Are you having a good time? From your posts it sounds pretty exciting. I think I would have honestly loved something like that. It's a little late now... hopefully we'll get prenant soon and at least I can experience the amazing process of birth again... love you!

Jen Grisim said...

I'm sorry that I suck at keeping in touch with you girls. I just wanted to say that I'm thinking about you all and I love you :)

Carissa said...

Hello there sis! :) Can't believe I figured this out. :) I just wanted to let you know that I read your blog every day... even when there are no new postings - I read the old ones. :) You are amazing and I am so proud to call you my sister. Keep your chin up and remember, in the words of veggie tales.... God made you special and He loves you very much!!
Ria, check your email cuz I'm going to send you a song... it'll bring back some memories! Love you so much and think about you ALL the time. Bye...