Tuesday 5 June 2007

Blob it up!

Okay, so i am recovered from my weekend i think. And then i realized that the Frenches (missionaries with WT) bought me a ticket for this weekend to visit them in Naga. So off I fly for another time. I am excited but alittle scared too. I will be speaking at their house churches, they meet at nite. Nervous! my last public speaking engagement did not go so well...
I think it should be super fun but I have shift the nite before I go...and I'm like-please no babies, i want to sleep so i can be awake for my time in Naga...what kind of midwife wishes for no babies...so now I am processing thru that:) here in the phils we process alot. verbally mentaly and of course the written way:) So really you could all receive councellor degree's with me as the guinea pig, just for wading thru this blob with me.
Okay so June 8-11 I'm in Naga and then come back and work at the clinic.

2 comments:

Jen said...

No, not me, I meant Nathan and Erin! They had a booth at YC so I spent some time with them there.
Maybe someday soon...

Courtney said...

Hey you'll do great! I love reading your blog and seeing how you are doing!