Tuesday 1 May 2007

Quotes of the weekend...

What's my name nanay?...I ask.
"Grandpa!" (naomi 2yrs)


Auntie Mia, i think you should join the military. That would be good for you! (Isaiah 5)

Auntie Mia if you had kids, you would be nicer to me, I am really tired. if you had kids, you would carry me to the beach. (Isaiah 5)


HellOOOOOOO (nanay, 2)

Auntie Mia can we do make-up? (Hannah 3)
First you put make-up on me and then I can put some on you...that will be fun auntie mia.

Auntie Mia, you got milk for Timmi? (nanay, 2)

Auntie Mia, gotta go pee, pooh, potty!!! (nanay 2)

Auntie Mia, you should get married...why are you not married? Don't you want to get married, Hey auntie mia, why don't you get married? (Isaiah 5)

Gonna miss the little cheeky monkeys. Hope they survive for 6-10 more hours on the flight to Canada...there is nothing like living the dream with your family for one moment and then going your separate ways, and realizing that those moments are the best things about you.

1 comment:

Kim said...

i love the one about marriage! and the one about the milk! why mia? why? pa suso? -K