Monday 30 April 2007

playing or winning




I was informed the other day that since I liked to play games and grandma liked to play games we should play a game with isaiah cause he likes to WIN games...and since the zoo and water park and sentosa were already done we decided to play a game at home with A 5 year old (who likes to win) and his 3 year old sister. Dora's snakes and ladders. How many adults does it take to teach 2 kids how to play a game...we had 4 and it still wasn't enough...sneeky little hands...and after all that well, a certain 5 year old didn't win and ended up with a talk with Dad in the bedroom and poor Hannah was crying by the end. I forgot that drama is about 2 seconds away in our family. Snakes and ladders has never been so melodramatic. Sorry about the blurry pictures...I really am not usually the photographer...I never am.

No comments: