Wednesday 4 April 2007

Hello April 5

It is a good morning, found out we killed/caught another rodent in a trap, got some french press coffee action going on with mandy moore singing about lifting her hands and praying. What more can you ask for in a wake up call.
The roomate made french toast. Sometimes life starts out with alot of goodness.
Now I'm not saying that things can't go terribly south after this...but I also get to go on prenatal homevisits today. I realize that i just read about the israelites and their manna excitment in the morning and by evening they where grumbling about meat...but Kim is cooking supper so i don't think I will be grumbling about that.
oh and I'll probably do some laundry later on today so I think it should be good...i am an israelite but even the desert had it's good days:)

Goodnite April 5
so i got to visit and drink coke and do prenatals. we got invited to a ton of easter sunday celebrations here-I guess it's like christmas back home-and then had spagetti for dinner.
The only downer was seeing 2 rats crawling on the rafters above us while we ate dinner on our little patio. But we killed 2 already today so I guess you can't win every time...oh and we have a visitor, Jen, midwife from last years class. She is going to sleep over. So fun. i knew April 5 would be a good day.

3 comments:

Kim said...

don't worry, i make more laundry day-by-day, and dinners for the next 2 and dessert on the 7th, all is well! -K

Alexandra Michel said...

its practacly the end of april!!!! can you believe it, and you are doing so well with april optimism!!! keep up the good work
-alex

Jen Grisim said...

Yes! Go me! I made it on your blog!