Monday 12 March 2007

Club KTR

So I've started a new club here in the Philippines. Kill that Rodent! it is possibly the most brave thing I've done yet. i still shreak and scream when I see them-dead or alive-but I have actually taken it upon myself to be the one....in the philippines they like to use the phrase, "you will be the one". So, yes I am the one. I bought rat glue, I've had enough. I will kill rats.
Sightings...3 rodents
Kills...........2 rodents
Score.........2-1 for team KTR
WE are too late to get our rat garbage taken by the trucks, so WE are going to sneak out tonight and throw it into the parked garbage trucks up the street. Brave, short for Maria Joy Enns (and faithful friends). Seriously, I am the one.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

you are way more brave than i! way to go team ktr!!

Suzette said...

mia, i will have to tell the boys. maybe they can go to ktr training. although, i am just praying now that we don't have rats, or snakes, or spiders, or anything that will make me scream. isaac threw a worm on me the other day. i can just see the possibilities.