Wednesday 12 September 2012

organized me

you might think you just started reading someone elses blob...not mine...sorry, still me.


I have all my assignments written in a dayplanner...who does that? haven't started them...well i did and then stopped...i mean really. there is such a thing as too much of a good thing...

I bought a phone...yes RY, I have a phone but you will be sad to know it's not an i-phone....otherwise my title would be i-organize...and you would have got that hint right away! but you will be happy to know that while i was buying the phone your voice-the one that lives in my head-kept mocking the sales guy who told me that if I wanted the best...samsung is the way to go...so in a way...you were there with me halping me pick out my phone...or at least making me laugh while the lady/person was talking about apps and stuff i don't know...pretty soon i will be able to use it...my phone...i am going to a class...i know. shush...

my friend alex had another baby boy at home...hurrah alex!!!!!!! u go my midwife friend!!!!!

also I made stir-fry last night and then bruschetta today....cept I didn't google the receipe for bruschetta...thought I knew...bought cilantro...to make a long story short. basil. but that is just a small blip in my organized life....

i arrived to school on time the rest of the week after being 15 minutes late the first day...

I got old books to share with some new nursing students, I went through my boxes of junk, organized paperwork.

now i am getting ready to do errands and have already cleaned the bathroom and....drum roll please.

I made my bed.

truly, organized me.

ps. title is cause i just watched despicable me...and yes, unicorns are the best, and i do love them

No comments: