Thursday 20 September 2012

I feel the earth move

I am moved here in little France...so fun to walk around the neighbourhood and hear people speaking french. Anyway, the apartment has been graced with my roomies furniture and thanks to uncle Henry and aunt Jan...I have a bed and dresser...i wasn't sleeping so well on the floor and then just like magic...in one day my world changed...I got a bed and a dresser...THANK_YOU

now why do I feel the earth move...train tracks...across the street...and trains rush by about 2 times a day...if it's at night-when I was on the floor I would be banging against the floor...but now that I am in the bed...it's like I am being rocked to sleep....luv it...

also sometimes it feels like an earthquake...so then I pretend I live in california...where it's hot...and it makes me happy....

i was feeling so inspired the other day I thru a frozen 1/2 a chicken into the oven...yup...and cause i thought I am brilliant I also poured a can of coconut milk...2 hours later...I started wondering why the house smelt like tanning lotion....

the chicken!!!!

yup, I added cilantro to the gravy -then I just gave up...I have been eating my tanning lotion chicken this week...so as always culinary adventures plague my life and usually not in a good I just foodnetworked my life...more like...i just cooked something that doesn't smell like it's edible...

it's a good thing I like coconut.

No comments: