Friday 24 August 2012

I owe you all an email...so I'm just going to blob

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm moving. I hate moving when I don't want to...but I luv moving when it means i get to travel far far away...I am going across town...lame...but I must move, the owners want their house back. Fine.


Work, my two best girls quit, one gave her two weeks and the other just didn't show. These are girls I have bleed tears of total swimsuit boredom with, laughed with, and yes sometimes even cried with...and now they are gone. I am a bit sad.

The kittens came back..you know the ones that were born in the basement window well...they now live under the front poarch...what am I gonna do...they are so cute...and I can't have them, the owners don't want them and well the humane society doesn't always feel like the humane way of dealing witha dorable kittens sometimes...little furballs growing up in a cage...the mum has been so amazing...I can't believe how she has hid and re-hid and transported her 5 babies around our yard and house the last few weeks...

I had company last night, they arrived at about 11 after driving 12 hours and then I kept them up till one chatting and sent them off with cereal....I am such great host...feel kinda bad about that...

school is starting soon...a sense of impending doom has started to attatch itself to this coming semester due to the amount of papers I am required to write...school....doom...schoom....yes, schoom it is.

I am a fourth year student nurse!


...nope still doesn't sound very cool...oh well...i never really was cool, shouldn't start now...

I have had a lovely summer. I luv you all...thats all for now... 

No comments: