Tuesday 24 April 2012

who bakes?

today has been lessons in life with a family on the go...oh and I met Lily! Lily Kay...sweetest baby...

anyway, I learnt that parents spend a whole lot of time running for kids...school drop off, school pick up...soccer drop off, soccer pick up...choir practise...up down, in out...always on the go...then at the end of the day there is baking muffins for daughters class...

much to do and still there is time to talk... topics of the day involve,

hey do you have an iphone yet?

why don't you have an iphone.

You should have an iphone like me...then someday you can have as many apps as me...

I have sooo many apps...

I love my apps....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

in my defense.

I phone...I have a phone, it's old...but not an iphone...

to the backdrop of Micheal Jackson...we are baking cupcakes...I am mixing the flour and eggs to 'beat it'...sooo appropriate...

so I can't ipone...but ibake...and that is enough for right now...thanks A for letting me help...ps i went to bed before icing and sprinkle session...

No comments: