Sunday 20 November 2011

Pilates and Panties

this fall we have been doing pilates as a household...quite the commitment since we have opposite schedules...but we found this crazy girl who posts her pilates on u tube and we are hooked...she is actually pretty incredible...pop-pilates...short and sweet...you can do two or three of her video's and then call it a day...and some of the moves I still can't quite do but when us three roomies get together in the evenings to do pilates on our livingroom floor there is much mirth and shreaking as we try and pop-pilates ourselves to better health...also I found out my roomate hates the word panties...so now, randomly I go around saying...panties panties panties...just to make sure she knows, I know, about panties.
Tonight I skipped pilates to study cause I have a massive test tomorrow...pretty much I am terrified I will not pass this test so I am trying to study as much as I can...unfortunately I am still feeling quite overwhemed by the material...but it made me happy to hear the groans and laughter from downstairs as they worked their way through another segment of pilates while I studied...now I am going to go downstairs and say panties panties panties while I walk past them to get another cuppa tea...

panties panties panties

No comments: