Friday 21 October 2011

thinking of you

last year I felt so sad that because we live so far apart,  it's hard to put on a special party for you...60 is a big year...this year I feel so sad again cause ...well...I got the days wrong and missed writing you even...and well...it's just not cool. Everyone tells my that I am 'just like you' with regards to temperment:) and i think that can be overwhelming for both of us...to be us...and to know that there is another one out there... like us...sometimes i think you feel responsible for giving me the gift of being like you:) but here's the thing...when I think of you, I think of soft spoken, i think peacemaker, I think diplomat, I think leader too...I think of pacing, and afternoon naps, I think swimmer, and loads of singapore change on the bedside table, and books. When I think of you I know your thinking of me too:) some might call it worry, but I prefer your 'thoughtful' mind. I am never forgotten or far from. I am glad you're you, my wonderfully wise, and thoughtful, favorite Dad

No comments: