Sunday 16 October 2011

terrible, no good, very bad, extremely bad, horrideously horrible day...I am serious.

Today i slept in, I thought, I have 5 pages of my paper written in rough draft already...I am good. I don't really expect to do that well in nursing papers, it's not my forte...but I did think I had a good start on this one. I had done about 10 hours of research on it, and I was pretty sure i knew what was going on with my fake patient...just one small sliver of doubt....
today I realized that slivers of doubt are like neon signs telling you to change direction. I had worried that I was looking at the wrong things too caught up in what i wanted to see instead of what I should see...sure nuff...
I found out that the focus of the case study wasn't about the heat wave and temperature factor...the focus of the case was on the fact the patient fell...my paper on heat stroke turned into verbal diarrhea on rhabdomyolysis...what you've never heard of it? well, let me tell you, I am learning about it...and I officially hate it...I was happy with heat stroke, I was perfectly ready to accept heat stroke...but nooooooo...it's now rabdo...as in I am turning into a 'rab-id-do-g' trying to understand and write another paper...the paper is due tomorrow...I have 1 page...and I have only just started incorporating all my research...

I hate falls...why do people fall...don't fall already...if you have heat stroke have ehat stroke...but don't fall...
Grahhhghghghghghghghghghghhg

I am going to eat a chocolate donut now and contemplate rhabdomyolysis...


rhabdomyolysis this....you rhabdo you...get the rhabdomyolysis away from me...you cra (crazy) you rhabdo cra'....what the rhab....doh!
I think I am done...done like rhabdo!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

ahhh, Sorry Mia! I hate rhabdo too!