Sunday 2 October 2011

old to me but new to you

I didn't really know how to take good pics, but my computer does take pictures...so here is my new 'do' I chopped my hair, and I have no great story to share about why I did it, unfortunately, no great heroic measures from me...I did not sell my hair to pay for groceries although the thought did occur to me, nor could i donate my hair to locks of love, or some other great cause, my old hair got swept up into a trash can...and yes, I did sit there looking at myself wondering, what are you doing??!!!! But no tears and no regrets....I kinda wanted to just take a break from hair for awhile so I did...and I am happy...I do look like a 12 year old boy when I wake up...and sometimes junior high boys yell at me when I am walking down the street and then stop when they get closer cause they thought I was someone they knew...but other than that, I have gotten good reviews...basically people say I am Julie Andrews, or Mia Farrow...or Twiggy...or Hermione
So now I am worried about getting multiple personality disorder from having a complex about being Mia Farrow, and Julie Andrews at the same time...
or Twiggy and a 12 year old boy...this haircut was supposed to make my life easier and now I am confused all the time...who am I? not really...I am still me. Just slightly balder...less hair, hair-less...like a shorn little lamb...that is me.

also, mums pointed out this winter will be cold...brrrrrrr I can feel it already.

1 comment:

Valen and Carol said...

Audrey Hepburn...she always wore her hair like that and she was so classy! And you have the beautiful neck to carry if off.