Sunday 3 July 2011

update

T was discharged home. Hurray!!!! He still has a rough go ahead but it's so nice for his fam not to have to say good-bye to him.

I have my grandpa singing to me on CD, kinda funny cause my roomie can understand what he's singing but i don't do german. But it's nice to hear his voice.

I have a story about Canada Post. They delived a package to my door. It said merry christmas on the card. It had a Timmies card with it too. It had a photo album as well. Inside the photo album there were pictures. Pictures of my grandma. I immediately really really liked that album. A new favorite. I couldn't let go of the album so I took it on a trip, it road the bus with me to work. During work I took breaks to open up the album and look at the pictures. Then I took the album to it's new home, back to my house, where all my roomies were introduced to it as well. We all bonded, now the album feels very at home here. It sleeps with me in my room. If you come visit I might show you the album cause i luv it so much. The End
Thanks Ry, Audra and kids...best christmas in June EVER!

No comments: