Wednesday 25 May 2011

a bit melodrama...

yesterday my roomie came home kinda sad, I asked her how her day went and she told me that one of the staff's sisters passed away today...she was in her 20's and around 3 weeks ago she was given 3 weeks to live...she died almost to the day of that prediction...we were both kinda shaken up after that...just kinda sad...the heavy kind.

today my dad sent me an email from someone who is contributing to Ste's scholarship fund...it was basically a normal email and then he added something about my bro-a joke-that made me laugh....next thing you know I am sitting here bawling...

and then I decided to do something about the heaviness (and why am i crying, seriously!) ...I am going to pray for that girls family...normally I am kinda callus about these sorts of things...or I send these in an email to my Dad cause he will pray...and I know his prayers go straight up...I decided to send my own wondering, wandering prayers up...even though they are a bit heavy and don't reach as high...

No comments: