Friday 8 April 2011

Oh happy day!

"Oh, what a feen feen dey, sech a feen feen dey!" Ok so one of my clinical mates does THE best impression of the menno accent...basically I was rolling on the floor laughing so hard. And I could laugh, because i am pretty much done second year of nursing...ya man! I handed in my portfolio and had the final meeting for 'closure'! Our clinical evaluator basically told us that our group evaluated everything to death already so there was not much to do, so, we evaluated some more and then went out for a celebratory drink. One more exam to go but I already know I only have to get a 25% to pass the course so I am so over it... it's day 8+4=12...I can't do mental math...anyway, Tris, I cheated! I know! I had a chicken salad today...chicken! and I also had 2 cups of coffee...so yes, I cheated BIG time... I am done done done done done done done 2cd year:) ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yup, thats pretty much how good it feels...tomorrow I take a cpr course...meh but it's all good... cause I am officially...pretty much...a 3rd year nursing student:) as of April 27th I start summer school so then I will really be a 3rd year student:) done done done done done done:)

No comments: