Monday 21 March 2011

I hate my paper...

I wrote it in a day...researched while i wrote and as I got into it and ideas began to role I was like...man, I am sure creative in a pinch...12 hours later, copious amounts of rereads and currently doing the reference page I am so over my paper, there isn't a shred of love for it...not that I even wanted to love it to begin with...it was on a bogus topic trying to make young nurses broaden their minds a bit...can I just say my mind is so broad right now you could run a truck through it...I am open minded already...this is now torture...cruel and unusual forms of punishment...to make the only paper due for the class at the end of the term when...EVERYTHING else is due...plus it sucks...I hate writing papers...

sometimes I think teachers all sit around at coffee break and plan their torurous methods all together..."Hey, what do you think of making them all hand in a pre-paper outline before they write the paper...possibly during reading break."
"Thats a great idea professor 'details', and why don't we all make it due in APA format with 92 references? Just to make all the minions sweat alittle."
"Oh professor 'cyborg', your phd in psychology is really adding to our methods of training."
"And then we can make the paper due right before exams, just to make it nearly impossible for them to have any leftover hours in their day to sleep."
"Training these next generation's minds in any sort of disciplined behaviour involves going back to my experiences in the POW camps during Vietnam."
"Tell us more, tell us more, professor 'navy seal', this years nursing students need to meet the terror of reality so they don't enter the wards thinking nursing will be rewarding, stimulating, compassionate, or anything other than pain. Pain, pain and more pain..."

mehhh, still have to refurbish all my quotes into the right format...

for the record I am pretty sure my prof's don't plan this out in order to torture us...somehow it just feels that way...all the time...pretty sure I am developing a conspiracy theory over all this...

poop on papers...

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I agree with your paper hatred! Just handed in my pharm paper...meh.
Good luck with skills today!