Monday 28 February 2011

Grandpa

today I saw a picture of my grandpa when he was younger, sitting at a desk doing paperwork I am guessing...I wanted to jump into that picture and ask him so many questions and give him a big hug...questions about his thoughts on life, family, and where he was at, right then, not the 20/20 hindsight that I know now, but all the daily stuff that you forget once your over and done it all. and a hug for right now; knowing that right now he is missing Grandma and if he would have known she would be the first one to leave, he would be a bit sad.
I made verenika for my sister before i came back to school...really lame verenika, but as my auntie encouraged me...as long as you have dough and some farmer sausage, usually everybody's pretty happy...so I hope that my sis got to eat it and remember how much Grandma loves her, and I love her and that it sorta tasted like verenika...
other than that I basically just relaxed with family the whole of reading week, had a few bad dreams about my clinical instructor grading me and the interview which happened today, but really I took reading week off...I played games with my neices and nephews...lost clue, lost risk...played games with my sis and bro-law, lost that one too...
stopped playing games cause I just wasn't doing so good...then I got sick...
so now I am in winnipeg with a man voice studying for a test on teaching and learning...
seriously, how redundant can this course get, I am in school getting taught and learning and now i am taking a test on learning and teaching...been there, done that...ok
i better go before this turns into something not so positive..
all I really wanted to say was, I miss Grandma, and i love Grandpa and I had a lovely reading week...the end.

No comments: