Tuesday 28 December 2010

She walks on clouds...

You are a friend who has taught me more about being a friend in the day-to-day, here and now, than anyone else I have ever known. You take the time to write thank-you's...you send Christmas cards, you remind me of birthdays and special occasions of other friends, you always remember to call, and then, on top of being so good at all those things, you listen too. You work so hard to make the little moments good. You make an effort and when others don't it hurts and baffles you, because you sincerely don't understand how others can take forgranted what you strive so hard to achieve. Frienship. Today i am so thankful for a friend like you. Someone who teaches me to be a better person and to pay attention to others, while maintaining great style and perfect hair...I will never have perfect hair like you, but I have learned more about being a good friend after spending time with you, and I think I have better style now too:)
You have been such an incredible blessing to me in the past four years...oh my word, how has it been 4 years:)...I am so lucky to be in your wedding, I am so excited for you and Andrew as you both begin life together...but honestly, I just feel honored to know someone like you...someone who makes being her friend like taking a walk...in the clouds...
Merry Happy Linds...

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Thanks Mia! Love you!