Wednesday 8 September 2010

What I'm doing...right meow!

I just finished writing a few notes on meconium aspiration and Group Beta Streptocaccous which I will have to present to my group tomorrow morning. I multi tasked and made curry, organized for tomorrow and realized how much i forgot to do today...poop...I mean meconium!
It seemed like alot especially when i got the energy to post as well...but now it looks a little meagre...I am meal planning people...my supper is made for the rest of the week...this is huge...ok, now I am appreciating what i accomplished today again...whew, thought I'd lost it for a second...



back to me...



Lately, my days have and will consist of waking up at 6:30am (unheard of!!) to get organized, catch the bus and then it's a crash course in all that I luv to call nursing. Seminar after seminar and a what to do list...Mostly it's paperwork, paperwork, paperwork...which always has to be submitted asap, sometimes it feels like I have to move on fast forward in order to cope.
Me and fast forward go way back...that was for you mums...

I get to start on a labor ward this week. Yup, no classes yet but I am going to be walking the haloed halls of the labor ward perusing the rooms for poor pregnant ladies who are in a butt load of pain...butt load, I am so puny right now cause I am really tired.

Waiting for the bus my eyes started tearing up, I got a little exasperated with myself cause I was not emotional or overwhelmed for once, just tired.

I also managed to fit in a little modeling of the pristine white uniform-which I will have to wear for the next three years-and pranced around my little apartment like a giant marshmallow. So fun. Then i packed my bag for tomorrow's class where I get to see a simulation of a labor...'Frank' is going to have a baby. There are no female heads so whatever we do is practiced on poor old Frank. Me and Frank are going to be besties very soon.

and now I have to read a dew chapters on laboring women and what not...to freshen up for tomorrow...and friday...kinda nervous...excited too...still tired though...

No comments: