Tuesday 27 July 2010

A few of my favorite things...

fruit and nut chocolate bars...yummers!

my roomates berry crisp with breyers vanilla ice cream...

making beds...I know...laugh it up mum...but when I get paid to do it...

laundry...need I say more...

peppermint tea....seriously I used to hate this stuff and now it's like crack...

arrested development...glee, and so you think you can dance...my summer shows...

walking in the park...

clepto-ing left beind stuff like laundry detergent, garbage bags, and so much more...

the mcc pile of give away trash in the laundry room...I am there a lot cause I love doing laundry and then I get free stuff too...so great.

my retail therapy gap dress that I got on sale...luv it so much...now I just need to find an event so I can actually wear it...the therapy part is a must, we all know how much i need therapy...

sitting and looking at fire burning, watching water...basically...camping...

and I thought of these in like 3 minutes...I must love a lot of things...

oh and the fact that my new roomate grew up thinking that a loin cloth was really a lion cloth...cause it was made out of lion fur...I know...pretty much made us laugh alot last night...reminds me of when I used to always mix up the words shoulders with soldiers...I used to refer to my broad shoulders as my broad soldiers...

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

BAHAHA! that last bit made me laugh... even though I already knew it and have already laughed about it! I am honoured that my berry crisp made this blog post.