Saturday 1 May 2010

No make-up May

yup.

I figure the ovens just don't need that much trying from me. speaking of ovens, I can clean them...I can clean them good...

also, my computer crashed. I have been living a computer-less existence for about a week now, other than the computer lab (when it's open) I told my sister about it, and she told me to pray for another one...I laughed. I mean, last I knew God owned a thousand cattle, not computers...but I did kind of throw out a 'would ya, could ya' prayer...mostly I think God thinks I obsess way too much about his cattle instead of tending to my life...

I cooked sweet potato casserole, but the oven broke, so it only half-cooked...the other day my roomate Lexi's fiancee decided that he needed to figure out the oven when he dropped her off at the apartment, he proceeded to play with all the little buttons and then figured he knew how it worked...but now it's broken so I am not so sure about him figuring out the oven...

thats it. yup pretty lame post, but I am enjoying life without homework and putting the radio on and just cleaning...

No comments: