Tuesday 5 January 2010

Top 10

10. Bif Bif Beef!!!! Kor

9. Baaaaaad Juju. Krissie

8. Are those Dad's? Jack from Darjeeling Lmtd

7. You've got to be kidding! Charlie

6. I don't feel guilty. "You can't take it with you"

5. That fondue went straight to my cheese. Ryan Enns...at 29

4. Uncle David came in and went like this (makes a fist)...Ryan Enns at 3...

3. Mr. Booger died. Kor

2. Well, I'll be the last person to say I'm funny. Everyone knows I am not funny. In fact, I am great at killing a good joke. Uncle Ken

1. I think, pausing and in a gentle voice, you and Carol just like to laugh. You laugh to laugh...
Uncle Ken

Here's the thing, uncle Ken is hilarious....I never knew he had it in him. Pretty much me and auntie Carol were on the floor laughing at his rendition of how he can kill jokes...He said, "First I get nervous, and then they (the listening) get nervous for me, and sometimes i forget little parts of the joke, but I have already started and by now I can't go back...then I look at their faces (NEVER look at their faces!!!!!!!!!!) and by the time I get to the end, it's not funny anymore". This convo all came about because were were discussing who is the funniest of the Cornie and Kay family ...and I thought me and auntie carol should rate a little because together we are always laughing but aparently we just love to laugh...we laugh to love...we live to laugh and love it...I guess we have no taste in humor cause we find most things funny...even if we don't get them... so I guess Ryan and Suz are the funny's with Chrissie coming along quite nicely...hmmmmmm

3 comments:

Lola said...

haha, hilarious. I have to say, Ken is funny. Sometimes he's said outrageous things and I know where Kat gets it.

Kim said...

sounds like a fun holiday!

mums said...

iam so glad you love to laugh - I miss hearing it. You would laugh seeing me 'cook' Chinese for 11 Chinese - more than funny! Praying you adjust back to life as in 'student/work/dorm. Loves
mums