Thursday 17 December 2009

always welcome

Driving into Three hills was actually exciting this go round, passing the Martz cemetery, the Tetz farms, and finally driving over the train tracks...and then into my sis and bro's driveway. Snow is piled up in the middle of the road and although it's only -4sh out now it looks very wintery, wondery and familiar. my sister has a new plaque on her wall, it says 'always welcome'. And that is just how I feel...I kissed the boys who were already in bed and Sim said he would gladly wake me up tomorrow; my life is looking pretty sweet right now. The Miller house is decorated for Christmas, I am drinking a chai and eating Andi's melting moments...I can't believe I am finally here...

another semester is history... I felt so great after leaving the exam this morning,and now that I am in Free Thrills it truly feels like I have put all the english crap behind me and just enjoy this chai, this quiet, this christmas with family...

My cuz invited me to go see him down in Lethbridge, I get to see Grandpa and auntie's and uncle's and my newest engaged cuz Kathryn and her rock:) it is just nice to not have the stress of papers hanging over my head and be with people I love...

Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Aww love it!
Have a great Christmas with your fam! We'll be in 3-Hills over New Years - maybe we'll see you!

Kim said...

hooray for being done one more sem! enjoy the holidays, your fam and all the great free thrills :)
Merry Christmas Mia!

Lindsey said...

merry christmas mia! have a wonderful time with the fam. aren't holiday's wonderful!