Tuesday 16 June 2009

ethiopian food and coldplay

SO I think you can tell that we didn't have the best seats ever...but we did have an amazing time and the performance was unforgettable...the best part was half-way thru the concert when they just finished Lost (I think....) and held the last note and then the first 2 notes of viva la vida and the whole stadium surged to there feet all at once and we were singing it along with him...it was CRAZY...i have never seen that happen for one song before it was intense...the drummer was my fav in this song...I get chills just thinking about it...






bare with until I get better pic's up...all i can say is I went in thinking, I'll probably be dissapointed cause I have been looking forward to this forever and my expectations are high...not gonna lie, better than I had hoped and that is huge...

2 comments:

doulagirl1 said...

I LOVE Ethiopian food! Which restaurant did you go to? Cute hair by the way, you're looking great!

Kim said...

total jealousy! sounds like a blast!