Thursday 21 May 2009

my momma didn't raise no foo!

i ate ichiban for about a week straight...cultivated an intense relationship with toilets from home to university campus...but my momma didn't raise no foo
in psychology class I have a test on conditioned and unconditioned responses and learned behaviour, punishment/reward etc tomorrow...should be interesting...
in anatomy we dissected a sheep heart today and I was so amazed at the valves between the atria and ventricles...they are like these little spider webs blocking blood flow...I guess I had always pictures them with alittle more to them but when i saw them they are so delicate and fragile...so amazing! Saturday we dissect a rat...all my lab partners are squeemish so who knows if I will have to do it or not...the final is in 9 days....I am freaking out!
but the midterm went fairly well...but I have no idea if i can pull this class into a good mark...it is so crazy fast....
I got my marks back from CMU...finally...looks like I am a nerd. Went to work and told them about my report card and they made me a sign that said, here's the nerd....it made my heart happy...

2 comments:

Kim said...

being nerdy can payoff.

Courtney said...

Hey sunshine! I saw Dan and Malorie last week and it made me think of you! Enjoy dissecting the rat!!