Monday 2 February 2009

Since I can't be Sparticus yet...

my prof forgot the microbiology quizzes at home today so i don't know my mark...yes, this is awkward young bio prof, whom I might add i am so over right now...the whole school is so in luv with him cause he is this evolutionary creationist and there was a whole write up in the school paper about him, he's sharing in chapel tomorrow, he is MR popular and all i really needed from him was my quizz...I felt like going up to him and making him feel very retarded( even though he has a PHD) for forgetting the quizzes at home...but I didn't and I am going to count that as my good deed for the day because right now there is not a whole lot of love here...nope, over it!
In other news I went to 7 lbs with a girl on my floor-yes I made a friend...family, have a little faith already....and I went downtown another night to go hear a band play at a pub and it was the wrong band so we left and went to moxies...i am a party animal what can I say
I ran into an MK with Janz team who of course knows everyone I know from the European part of my heritage...took 2 months, longest time of anonymity for me yet...
I got a job and earned $25 in tips for working 6 tables...because I was actually feeling the love that day, just not today...for money i can be quite loving...maybe if said bio prof would pay me for forgetting the quiz I would be more loving towards him...because lets face it, I know I am motivated by money more than i should be...
I am getting sick so i slept all day yesterday, and then was up all nite, so now I think I am feeling even worse today...but I still worked out and I will count that as my moment of discipline today...
also in micro I found out that deoderant, detergents, and antibacterial soap are building up toxins in my system and basically are a two edged sword...what they help they also inevitably kill....but Oxygen is killing me so really breathing is what gets us in the end...
highlight, it was -5 at one point this week and I was walking outside enjoying breathing...
lowlight, the whatever groundhog saw his shadow so i am condemned to more of this insanity of winter white madness...
the boom box in the washroom has over played poker face by lady gaga, so basically I feel like whenever that song comes on the radio anywhere i have to pee...my life is lame...

No comments: