Wednesday 31 December 2008

Happy New Year

So, apparently the blog will continue, being as my family lives all over and I don't really email-they decided I should blog. And being that i am-relatively speaking-an obedient daughter i graciously acquiesced. And since it's the start of a new year I thought it would be a brilliant way of reintroducing the blob. Mostly I am brilliant and I know it. Unfortunately I have lame hair and I know that too. So here's another go at this thing...Letter to Jesus-Enns family tradition # 1679

Dear Jesus,
You can do whatever you want with me this year.
Thanks for the 27 other years. I love you as much as I know how but keep teaching me better.
Amen

3 comments:

Audra said...

Yay! I'm glad that you're back! I KNEW that i should keep randomly checking your blog for a reason!! Hope things are going well for you in winnipeg.

Lindsey said...

yeah! i'm glad you're blogging again mia.

Kim said...

i'm proud of you for being obedient to your family. and i'm pretty glad you're back and blogging :)