Thursday 16 October 2008

life

worked a 12 hour day on wednesday and at the end of it,my sister lets me know she's taking caster oil so just be prepared for a call. 3am thursday morning I get a call-whom might it be??? none other than laboring sister #1...I go to her house and fitfully sleep until 7am in which I get a call that nothing has really happened reinforcments are coming and I can go to work at 8:30am..oh joy...7:45am as I am feeding the kid's breaky I get a call with cooing on the other line...WHAAAA they said nothing was happening. apparently all it takes is alittle water and out comes Lazarus Miller...the boys and I get all dressed with the help of Auntie Louise (super mom) and I head to the hospital for a peek at Laz and then work...
sleepy little old man face with expressions like Elijah...cute...7lbs and 9oz and alittle over 38 weeks...
I work until 1pm...realize I haven't eaten and need to sleep or will keal over...(lets call it excitment) but Ihave to do laundry while I sleep so I can feel like I am calming down...
3pm I still haven't slept...
decide to drive to the airport cause there is nothing better to do...traffic...traffic...and rush hour delay me so I get there only 15 minutes before the plane lands...
05:27pm notice the hair cut and he brought a coat...smart man...
ate again...drove home and talked with company and Yase for awhile and then Yase went to the happy wife and Ken and I watched Bride and Prejudice...hehehehehe my choice...
this has been a good day...
good nite

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

wow mia! what a day! i'm so excited for your sister and for you, i hope you and ken a good week!