Sunday 7 September 2008

september

I am going for 11ish days or so to singapore. And although i want to be all cool and say that you won't be hearing from me for the duration of the trip, I know me. I'll probably blog at least once while I'm there...I mean what is life but to live and then blog...

This is my grandma and aunti and cuz and baby Nikkila....4 generations...I like this pic alot, it is not the best of grandma but she's wearing my fav outfit...and I just thought since i don't really take pic's anymore I would put this one up. So Tris see you in a few days and i will cry again with you:)

2 comments:

Jen said...

beautiful pic.....beautiful Kat.
Hope you have a great trip!

Lindsey said...

first of all, i love the new blog. and secondly, have the greatest time ever in singapore!! keep me updated!