Monday 10 March 2008

Comunication, Relationships, Life and my mother's latest obsession!

the thing is that 3 days ago I had no clue about today; isn't that the way life just is? I mean who'da thought right?
Anyway, issues; I am tired of sorting through them, dealing with them, HAVING them!
Seriously, the older I get the more I seem to invent. I was thinking the other day that I never thought I'd have this many issues when I was 26...
and then there is today...
in the last 24 hours I read Romans, talked with my parents talked with my sister went to sleep and got up late for work and got there and realized I was early (daylight savings messes up my mind; but in this case it helped:)
Then I got offered a job that pays $16 an hour-it's not over yet...
my grandparents wanted me to stop by, then invited me back for supper...Grandma agrees that everyone is weird but me and her...which is still basically my life motto at this point!
And THEN I got the mail and a year late birthday card from my cousin saying exactly what I needed to hear TODAY...funny, but I probably needed it then too:) And then my friend sent me a card and a check today too...seriously usually I just get bills!
so even though I still have a virus on my computer, I don't know what life is, I have no car and I am reaching a ripe old age...to which all the old men remind me of at the hospital...ahhhhhhh and I quote..."Your still single??????" end quote! Oh and a lady at work asked for my number for her son! Who is just getting through a divorce and has a kid...seriously I am not ready for those kind of problems...
well, today is like a McD's chocolate sundae with peanuts on top...
and it's +8C! oh and I am using my sisters computer and she let me use her car today...so life couldn't possibly better beeeeeeeeeeee

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

this is the craziest and most scattered post ever, but i love it! miss you!