Thursday 14 February 2008

valentines day and my pinky

so i worked today...it was a gong show...as in 50 people got admitted to the hospital...maybe not 50...
Anyway then i came home and I knew Andi would like me to hang with her cause she has had 5 boys 5 and under for the past two days...so we took a walk downtown with all 5 boys...can i just say that there is not much I can do when my 3 year old nephew comes up to me in his oversized snowsuit that makes him look like a giant marshmellow and demands, "hold me". 7 blocks later I am still holding...
but being as he is the one that I can't look most of the time without him bellowing 'No', he is definitely not a morning person. I take what I can get from him...but holding him is kind of better cause when I put him down I had to prod and beg him to actually move. And then made the mistake of letting him have a stick...boys and sticks...sheesh...
and then tonight was 2 hours with 3 week old Charlotte Bonney...where I discovered the importance of my pinky. It was my only trick...and I used it. She was too smart for walking and rocking it was all about the pinky.
So thats valentines day, my back is sore and my pinky lost a layer of skin and I ate the entire box of chocolates my nephews gave me thru the course of the day...they give it to you on valentines day-is it my fault if I think it should be ingested on that day as well????
Here's to chocolate and actually eating it!
happy valentines day...

1 comment:

Kim said...

happy valentines back! glad there was chocolate and little boys for you!