Saturday 8 September 2007

Life in a blob

when you live your life thinking...I should blog about this, you know something is very wrong. But lately I feel like thats all I've done as I have gotten more and more involved with this little page that apparently sums up my life; here's the latest...
-watching my mums pull out boxes full of coffee and then finding coffee hiding in the pantry, bedroom cupboards, dish towel shelf and the list goes on...who has that much coffee lying around? or should I say hiding around.
-waited in a taxi line for over two hours...singing Celine Dion songs that are re-written for the occasion with your 2 american girlfriends in the middle of down-town singapore...
-said another good-bye to the parentals and more importantly the calendars...
-updated my facebook photo again, and again, and yet again...
-had my mums take good care of me, while all the while whipping my body into shape with running and working out every day
-drinking green tea and eating moon cakes...
but those are just the exciting moments, the rest involve alot of worry and trying to get everything in order to fly back home. and the MRT and walking and talking...life...always more to blob about

2 comments:

Alexandra Michel said...

im so glad i am apart of you blob.....i mean life.:)

Kayla said...

Thanks for the shoot out! And the wipping us into shape! O wait your life is not all about me! But thanks for lettting me be apart of it. You are a real 10!