Wednesday 25 July 2007

so long fare-well I wish to say adeu...

Oh the joys of the kitchen...midwives like to eat so I got my fav foods...coke and fried chicken and we had us a little party...the midwives did all the work and I got to chill and enjoy my little goodbye...Re-enacting a birth scene so we would all feel more comfortable in front of the camera....

Getting alittle carried away...I measured up against the REAL buntis...

the nearest and dearest...they have showed me that birth is wonderful, hard work, exciting, tiring, never-ending...that birth is life...they are the best of the best...I would let them deliver me in a heart beat...yes, you heard right mum...i say if we're supposed to be born again as christians than my vote is for the clinic; they don't cut epesiotomies so you'll be OK mum!...i say go to Shiphrah Bahay Paanakan...the little ones are midwives in training...they know more than me about birth and prenatals...

6 comments:

Kayla said...

Such a beautiful day! You are loved by all!

Tami Michel said...

Oh Mia,
Manila is going to miss you so much, I know that you have truly made your mark on this wonderful little part of the world. Travel safely home! Hugs!

Jen said...

hello darling! when is your arrival date? can't wait to visit you in a month or two! love to hear more stories too!

Courtney said...

Hey! I can't believe you are almost done! Your stories have been incredible! Enjoy your last days :)

Darlene said...

Howdy Maria - it sounds like you had fun during some very stressful times. May God bless you as you come back to Canada. If you don't get a job right away could you come with your mom and dad to see Bill and I? It would be great to have you.

Grandma Bailey

hadassah said...

aw, i love the pic of you pretending to deliver a baby!! lol. it's a side fo you i rarely see. ;P