Monday 25 June 2007

up at nite with fever...

so somebody said something dumb like I'm going to get hemorrhagic fever and now I can't sleep...the enns' paranoia and feeling that I am 'very, very, ill' (Persuasion) is now giving me insomnia so i will be a real pill tomorrow morning! But I was given the week off so now I can rest and keep myself up at nite, paranoid about my fever...sheesh...and since my parents tell my I'm quite inspirational when i have a fever (i inspired them to drive 4 hours at 10pm or so to get to auntie clara when i was little) I also thought I'd do alittle creative writing just to test the theory...

If I was a flower...no thats too lame.

Whatever happened to tapioca pudding?...this is a truely sad and significant issue but will wait for a less inspirational time to be waxed upon...

life is...
terribly impatient, never fast enough
always rushing forward, just to back up
sitting in the middle, sleeping on the crack
full of hugs and kisses, and some hearty wacks
never 'made to order', always fits just right
full of nasty rodents, in my ceiling tonight
illusive and shadowed, tangible, 'in sight'
greats us every morning, chases till night
leaves us where we start,
with nothing but a heart
crashing on a shore, we've never been before
life is just a breath, walking towards a rest

okay, now my head is fuzzy... A lady told me that single people get really eccentric in their old age...i wish i could have replied or said something back but i didn't...so i just thought of something...married people have twice the issues...I'm glad I got that out...release it, release it...

oh and the midwvies said if a fork drops a woman is coming to visit.

oh and since i have pimples i am in love...been in luv a loooooooooooooong time.

don't you have better things to do than read this?seriously!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

this is a very random post, but i like it!