Monday 16 April 2007

meet j-jay

here he is in fine form with the lungs going full blast
you can't see it but he's still going...
he stopped. all happy and cuddly now...
in other news i ate a whole bowl of chocolate no bake cookie dough...and i have no voice...I think that the whole vow of silence, vow of celebacy, vow of poverty, vow of chastity, vow of purity...is very close to me right now...I feel like a monk...I can't talk, I only live with girls, I happen to be not so poor (my neighbors don't have running water or toilet paper so I feel quite unpardonably wealthy with my TP and toilet) but other than that...i feel like I missed my calling. I should have become a nun and stood in some tower window in Romania and prayed for the crazy world outside.

4 comments:

Alexandra Michel said...

o o me too me too, can i join you

Jen said...

yer great. now is the lost voice due to all the cookie dough? just a thought. love those babies- i'm going up to sherwood park tomorrow to see our new little and sweet bonnie.

Kim said...

ummm, now i NEED chocolate!!! ok, when i leave the office i'm going straight to the nearest source of choco-goodness available and eating all of it!
see you tomorrow night after cubao prenatals? hint, hint. -K

hadassah said...

hmm, yeah, sugar's not that great for your voice. ;)