Monday 26 March 2007

postpartums, waiting for births, and baby bathing



Waiting in between the excitment of labors and postpartum visits I entertain myself by trying new sleeping positions. I must say that this position is good for stretching the back. It is a subtle yet effective method of grabbing the couch. Contraindications for this position include having roomates with camera's. And since I'm sure they'll use this pic against me i figured i would beat them to it...
I just want to say, Kim and Alex I am sorry....so sorry. YOU are both very attractive and desirable and beautiful.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

you are too funny mia!

Courtney said...

Wow babes are beautiful! If I could do anything I would love to do what you guys are doing. Alas God has decided to take me on a different adventure... but still I would love to walk in your shoes for a day. :) Don't worry about the twins' buttons! I'm sure they are adorable. Jared has an outie too and we love it :)