Saturday 16 June 2012

in one week

7 days ago...

I was told there could be a 1 in 5 chance i wasn't getting in to 4rth year classes...

I was still in summer school writing about such things as empathy...and experiencing none.

I had no summer renter for two months...

I was alone in the house not sleeping cause all my roomates had either left or were on a trip...this means all nights where I listen to my neighbours get drunk...

tonight.

got a ticket to register for june 20 into fourth year...we'll see how smooth it goes but just getting a ticket is so amazing...feel like i won the lottery or something

am done summer classes

got a roomate for those two months of summer...

got home to find my portugese neighbours cleaning up my yard and telling me all those plants i hadn't pulled cause i thought they might be flowers...were not flowers...then they showed me their garden...

have someone in the house finally so i can sleep....


worries -10
peace +5 ( 5 is good for me...usually i think I am about a 2)
life=just remembered I didn't plan ahead for father's day...epic fail...Dad, my email will be heartfelt and it's coming.

goodnite.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Glad you got into fourth year Mia! I wasn't worried though, I knew you would!