Wednesday 20 June 2012

i am here

it's fourth year folks...over the past four years and now going into my fifth of back to school madness...i finally got to register for my fourth year classes and slowly see a small speck of light at the end of this...most days i wonder what I'm doing...occassionally i wonder if I have it in me...lots of times worry that I'll never finish...it never ends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and then today happened...not like it was smooth...with me there always has to be a stupid mistake that i overthink or do not understand...we are supposed to register for the courses with the lowest numbers first to get in right...and then register for clinical courses...well...the clinical course happened to have a lower number...i only got half the instructions in my head...had to phone the registrar...have her talk me through registering (this is my fourth year peeps...you would think i would know by now...) and then I got in...I am in...the next year of my life scholastically is mapped out and I am tired just thinking about it...
there are 22 people who will be very sad this fall...only 112  places were available...and i am one of the 112...hurray...but I can't help feeling for the 22...
and no, it didn't feel anti-climactic at all...i earned every click of the submit button as i saw each class fly up on my schedule...4rth year....BOOM

No comments: