Monday 20 December 2010

Merry Christmas All

So, actually...me and my summer roomie sing together...it's fun, our favorite is Lady Gaga's Poker face...we even made new words for Poker face for Lexi and Paul's wedding and sang it to them when they got back from their honeymoon...I know we are such great friends like that...anyway, so this is the 2010 Christmas hit...Wendy, you're not allowed to show this to your kids:) PS most embarrassing moment ever...I bit it at a restaurant tonight, I literally did a face plant into the wall, scraped up my chin and now my nose is HUGE...like rudolf...I am rudolf...recently I heard somewhere that bad things happen to people who are actually very good...right now I am feeling very righteous...saintly in fact...my poor nose though, my pride is a bit wounded as well, since apparently I don't know how to walk in public anymore...ok, i think I am going to go ice my nose now...

Merry Christmas:)

2 comments:

mums said...

so nice - I miss you LOTS and I hope you had fun at tangled and so sorry about the 'accident'. THAT, I have done before - oh dear.
Love YOU

Stefanie said...

Hurray! Christmas song recording = accomplished :) I love when we sing together Maria, thanks for doing it with me!
Merry Christmas!!