Friday 18 June 2010

so well here is my fathers day gift dad...

ok, so this was going to be AMAZING! and I was going to rock my first singing telegram...I got into the whole mash-up of 2 songs together because of watching glee...and I was so sure I could put something out there that would shock and awe you Dad...but sadly...well you'll see for yourself...it has brought me back down to earth but not my love for you dad...my love for you is big enough to bring out the most embarrassing moment ever...and say...happy fathers day to the best dad EVER...my singing ability is no reflection of your parenting...

love you my most, your yang ketiga....

5 comments:

Jen said...

i like you :)

Ben said...

Happy Fathers Day!

Lexi said...

Well well well Maria,

That was an...interesting 'mashup' of singing :-) so you know, we said a little prayer for you :-P It was very 'you' though, so that's...good.

~Paul...you know Paul...that guy that your roommate sorta kinda likes...

Kayla said...

Mia loved this! makes me smile! I felt like i was sitting next to you in our "Beverly Hills". Now am gonna watch it again.

Stefanie said...

Beautiful!! You are SO cute Maria! Hope your dad loved it!