Wednesday 10 February 2010

i found out your getting a family



when the rain is blowing in your face,

baby girl, I'll pray for grace
and the whole world is on your case,
you are not a waste
I could offer you a warm embrace...
soon you'll find a home
your sacred place
only found in dreams
introduced to reality
when there is no one to dry your tears
and your nights are full of fear
I could hold you for a million years...

you are weightless to me
to make you feel my love
a bundle of sorrows
rests in my arms
heartbroken, crying
even as you sleep
I'd go hungry , I'd go black and blue
a pilgrim like you
I'd go crawling down the avenue

I'm homeless without you
no, there's nothing that I wouldn't do...
in this moment
all there is,
is you and me
and we are free
the storms are raging on the rolling sea,
life is crashing in again
the winds of change are blowing wild and free
you are a revelation
I'd go to the ends of the earth for you,

where the ocean
meets the sky
where rainbows hide
waiting to shine
to make you feel my love.

No comments: