Tuesday 22 September 2009

Blibeddy, Blobetty, Bleeeaaachhhhhh

So here goes....I was going to call this post confessions, but it has now turned into the word vomit I do so well and all you never really cared to know about this past bit in my life...

I started to hate my blog about 4 months ago...I mean viciously hate it with a passion...I thought it was my word vomit and too many uninvited guests were reading it...my sister once told a guy to read my blob if he wanted to know what I was like to ask me out...he never did ask me out...but the point is is that, well after awhile you lose control of this and it can be a bit scary...but really it's my own dumb fault for pouring out my thoughts on the world wide web...seriously who does that!

In Africa on my second set of night shifts I hadn't been sleeping at all during the day, 4 straight days of about 4 hours of sleep total...and then working all night shifts was making me crazy...so one of the german girls had left her half finished bottle of wine on the counter ( she left the country so it was NOT stealing people!) so yes, at 6am I did indeed drink the rest of the bottle and slept for 7 1/2 hours....the rest of my time there the germans mocked me for drinking at 6am...what can I say, I drink to sleep...

I just joined a bible study because a great friend from bible college kinda made me see that I have no accountability in my life...spiritually...I mean, I haven't been to the same church for longer than 3 months ish...in ...well...anyway, the first study was on love and fear...yup, I can almost hear my mother laughing...I would laugh with her except I am actually in the study, so it's just uncomfortable for me...

I just went to a family reunion where we took massive family photo's and it was actually fun...and then I talked to the photographer about birth and was like, man I miss it sooo much, but she brought back funny memories of one girl coming in at about 3am and in the doorway screaming like a banshee with her legs parted and looking like attlia the hun...I think Linds delivered that babe's...pretty funny memory though...thanks Lola...

Oh and then I realized that if i didn't put myself out there on the web I probably wouldn't have kept up with Lola and her life and slowly lost contact with her and well, it just seemed to me that yes, there are always going to be stalkers and people who ready your blob who you think, what the crap! there will always be trials and vexations...but there are also friends out there...and they can teach you things just by living their life...and letting you in for a peek....

So call me a internet junkie, and blogger...whateve's

anyway, I had decided to form a one woman protest against the school for charging 20 to work out this semester at the gym...seriously people, if you only saw the little dungeon of the room they call a gym...I was going to not work out and this was going to be my protest...but then at the family reunion everyone said that I should not protest and just go with it...20 bucks is not much...seriously people!...I stand up for something and you want me to yeild...I picked my battle...this was going to be my battle...oh well, I guess I pick something else to protest about...there seems to be a pluthera of options in my school...but for now, I am 20 poorer and a treadmill happier...

goodnite friends

2 comments:

Jen said...

Accountability partner! I guess I've been slacking in my job ;)

Lola said...

Yay, I love when you blog. Keep me up to date.