Wednesday 16 January 2008

Pet Peeve...and various rantings...

so here's the deal, lately alot of customers...mainly males have been coming into work and ordering their food and then running off to the washroom...this is very rude to me; or at least alittle gross...hello I am right there...making their sub...waiting for them!!!!!
why do people come into a fast food restauraunt...(we'll say it's subway)...and order and then go to the bathroom while I am making their sub???? Do they not know that I have to touch their hands when i get their money and the thought is not exciting....quite disgusting in fact!!!
I am sure people don't go into Starbucks and order a latte and mid-steam duck out to go pee!!!! and if they do, how gross!
I mean why do people think that it's ok to do that...sometimes I time it and if it's a man and more than 5 minutes then I'm really grossed out!!! sheesh people...
I have worked in housecleaning before and I know a large portion of men do not wash their hands...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
anyway today it happened again and I just decided I'm thru with this! I am going to blob about it!
not that any of my costomers will read this...but my goodness, can't you hold it until I don't have to know?????
why all this broadcasting that your going to go???
in other news, I asked for time off to fast and pray about going into missions...full time. I think time away from subway might be good...i can gain some perspective...and not have to 'watch people...strangers...pee!!!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

that is so gross i can hardly believe it! ahhhh! and so...rude...yuck!
anyhow, i'm glad you're taking some time off work...i hope you get some clarity.
love you lots and miss you heaps!

Alexandra Michel said...

ewe i agree with linds so so gross!! well i will be praying for you about the whole missions thing... dang. ps: the emails between you and a certain someone unbelievable about $ unbelievable!!! i was speachless and so was my momax05